Nearby "non-trials riding activities" for potential vacationers:
- Rent a dual sport bike & go exploring; many great spots nearby with trails to scenic spots. We have dual sport bikes to rent and can provide maps.
- Caves: Raccoon Mt Caverns, Russell Caves Nat'l Monument, Cumberland Caverns, Ruby Falls (underground waterfall), Lost Sea in Sweetwater, TN (underground lake)
- Waterfalls all around to visit and go swimming, too many to name but we can show you on maps.
- Scenic spots: Lookout Mt., Rock City, trails at Prentice Cooper State Forest
- Street bike riding; many miles of great twisty roads all around, we have maps. Also look check out the Mad Maps for motorcycle routes in TN
- Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga, best freshwater aquarium in the U.S., lots of neat stuff to see. Also Discovery Museum & Imax theater, etc.
- Lookout Mountain Civil War Battlefieldfor history buffs. There's also an old restored vintage passenger train at the TN valley railroad, www.tvrail.com
- Jack Daniels Distillery for whiskey lovers.
- Have a dinner cruise on the Southern Belle Riverboat on the TN River.
- Go hang gliding over the Sequatchie Valley, you can even do this tandem with a guide/instructor
- Whitewater rafting at the Ocoee Whitewater Center. A bit more tame is a canoe trip down the Sequatchie River. There are guides/rentals available for these.
- Go bar-hopping in downtown Chattanooga, and there's one area where there are always lots of motorcycles hanging out.
A bit farther afield:
- The Huntsville Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL that is a fantastic way to spend a day for space buffs
- Nashville has the Grand Ole Opry and all that country music stuff.
- Dollywood is a big amusement park east of here in Pigeon Forge.