The seventh annual KENDA AMA Tennessee Knockout (TKO), presented by Moose Racing and SRT, will take place this coming weekend, August 12-13, 2017 here at the Trials Training Center.
The TKO has gained a reputation as one of the premier off-road motorcycle races in the world. DirtBikes.com recently polled some of the top off-road racers to determine the top 10 Extreme Enduros in the World. The TKO was ranked 4th.
For more information about the event, see the TKO website or click these links to recent TKO Blog posts:
- Spectator info for 2017 TKO – August 8, 2017
- Team SRT racing the 2017 TKO; Six riders gunning for the podium – August 7, 2017
- Updates for 2017 TKO competitors: rules, schedule, row assignments – August 3, 2017
- Quinn Wentzel confirmed for 2017 TKO – July 31, 2017
- Beta USA riders confirmed for 2017 TKO; Gerston, Ashburn & Tanke aiming for podiums – July 28, 2017
- Wade Young back for 2017 TKO; South African Sherco rider is one of the World’s top Extreme Enduro racers – July 21, 2017
- Kenda Tennessee Knockout Ranked Fourth in the Top 10 Extreme Enduros in the World by DirtBikes.com – July 18, 2017
- Colton Haaker and Graham Jarvis confirmed for 2017 TKO; Rockstar Husqvarna Team aiming for the top of the podium – July 18, 2017
- Women’s Class Back for 2017 Tennessee Knockout; $1,000 purse for the top three ladies – July 14, 2017
- Cody Webb Confirmed for 2017 Tennessee Knockout: Factory FMF KTM rider back to defend his title – July 11, 2017