Every year, the TTC is host to two events (4 days of competition) for the Southeastern Trials Riders Association (STRA) championship series. We call the spring event the Spring Splash and the fall event The 58k. For these events, spectators are welcome and admission is free. Helmets are required for anyone on a motorcycle. AMA and STRA membership is required to compete (membership applications are available on site). Riders are welcome to come early or stay after for practice or training classes on our 670 acres of mountain terrain. See our Directions page for how to get here, our Accommodations page on where to stay, and our Contact Us page if you need more info.
The 2010 Fall 58K
For 2010, the Spring Splash (STRA Rounds 11 and 12) will be held on Nov. 13 & 14.
- Cost : $30.00/ each day; $10.00 age 18 & under
- Start times : 12:00 noon on Sat.; 10:00 A.M. on Sunday
- Youth Trials at 4:30 PM on Sat.; 9AM on Sunday for $5.00 per day
- Signup: 10 AM Sat.; 9AM Sun.
- Trials for Christ service: 8:30 AM on Sunday
- Concessions will be available