I just got the Oct. 2009 issue of Trials Competition News and it contains the lesson I’ve been waiting for: Splatter!
I’m going to learn to splatter as soon as I get a little older.
Here’s our blurb about the series from our TTC How To Ride/Tutorials page.
No, digital versions of the tutorials are NOT available here or anywhere else on the internet. The various authors/contributors/owners of that content are still working on the best way to make it available beyond publication in Trials Competition Newspaper.
But you can buy back issues of the paper (or better yet, subscribe!). Here are the tutorials that have been published to-date:
- Feb. 2009: Lesson 1 – Stance
- Mar. 2009: Lesson 2 – Balance
- Apr. 2009: Lesson 3 – Wheelie
- May. 2009: Lesson 4 – Bunny Hop
- Jun. 2009: Lesson 5 – Turns
- Jul. 2009: Lesson 6 – Floaters
- Aug. 2009: Lesson 7 – Flip Turn
- Sep. 2009: Lesson 8 – Roll Up
- Oct. 2009: Lesson 9 – Splatter
Finally! A straightforward, clearly written, fully illustrated guide to Trials riding technique! Six time US Champion Ryan Young is renowned for his ability to teach riders of all levels.
The presentation will be as methodical as it is precise: We’ll lay a foundation of basic skills and gradually work up to advanced techniques. So whether you’re a newbie Novice or seasoned Expert, put your boots on and let’s get started!