Show #8 (June 2007) of the podcast, On the Pegs, Motorcycle Trials World Radio is now available. It includes:
- 0-3:30: Opening remarks with show host, yours truly
- 3:30-31:15: News with OTP managing editor Dan Brown and guest interviewer Brad Baumert
- 31:15-52:10: Brad’s interviews at the Tennessee Nationals with pro riders Pat Smage, Chris Florin, Cody Webb, Will Ibsen, Keith Wineland, and Diego Ordonez.
- 52:10-71:45: Brad’s interviews at the Ohio Nationals with pro riders Pat Smage, Chris Florin (and Chris’ minder Chad Kimbrell), Cody Webb, Bruce leRiche, and Will Ibsen
- 71:45-78:55: Dan’s interview with Southeast Trials Riders Association (STRA) member Glenn McNeal.
- 78:55-81:31: Closing comments with our show theme song: Music, Motorcycles and Money by Gary Dean Jennings, courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network.
Miscellaneous show notes/links:
- MAV TV
- Trials World Fund (to help American youths wanting to travel abroad to contest World Championships)
- NATC results
Click play to listen. Drag the slider to the segment you want to hear. Or download the MP3. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Or one-click subscribe with iTunes. You can also subscribe to the show’s email alerts so you’ll be notified via email as soon as we’ve published a new show/episode. See the On the Pegs homepage for the archives.
Tennessee audio addendum (21:59)
Brad Baumert’s additional interviews of other riders and other people at the Tennessee nationals: Alex Bedley, Andrew Oldar, Brian Roper, Charlie Roberts, Colton Haaker, Connie Manning, Jim Gawn, Keifer Jacobson, Louise Forsely, Max Malsbary, Nick Mantzoros, Ron Commo, Terry Ansomo, and Todd Roper.
Ohio audio addendum (16:24):
Brad Baumert’s additional interviews of other riders and other people at the Tennessee nationals: Brian Roper, Brock Sattlemeyer, Chase Harker, Colton Haaker, Laura Galbreath, Olivia Young, Ray Peters, Ron Commo, Sam Fastle, Stephanie Commo, and Will Altman.
We want your feedback… and ideas for what you’d like to us cover in future shows. You can email us via the TTC Contact Us page. Or you can attach a comment to the blog post for the show.