Show #02 of the podcast On the Pegs, Motorcycle Trials World Radio includes:
- 0-5:30 Opening remarks with show host, yours truly
- 5:30-19:40 News with OTP managing editor Dan Brown: US Indoor Nationals; AMA Rule Changes (PDF draft); US Regional Series
- 19:40-23:10 Pro rider interview with Will Ibsen, US Scorpa team
- 23:10-31:40 Local club interview with Jim Watson, Trials, Inc.
- 31:40-43:50 Interview with Brad Baumert about land acquisition and Saddleback East (800-215-1380)
Theme song: Music, Motorcycles and Money by Gary Dean Jennings, courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network
Click play to listen. Drag the slider to the segment you want to hear. Or download the MP3. Or subscribe to the RSS feed. Or one-click subscribe with iTunes. You can also subscribe to the show’s email alerts so you’ll be notified via email as soon as we’ve published a new show/episode. See the show’s homepage, www.onthepegs.net for the archives.
We want your feedback… and ideas for what you’d like to us cover in future shows. You can submit an audio comment for us to consider using on the show. (You need a computer equipped with a microphone for that.) You can email us via the TTC Contact Us page. Or you can attach a comment to the blog post for the show.
Our sponsors are: Gas Gas USA, Ryan Young Products, and Trials Competition Newspaper. We’re grateful to Dale Malesek, Brad Baumert, and Shan Moore for their support.