South Eastern Extreme Riders (SEER) is hosting an Extreme Hare Scramble Style Event at the TTC on Saturday Nov. 14, 2020.
– 10 am CST Start Time
– Women’s Class included
For more information please visit South Eastern Extreme Riders (SEER)
7-9 am – Rider check-in for swag and timing bracelet.
9 am – Rider’s meeting and ride to the 1st trailhead.
3:30-4 pm – Awards
- Early bird online registration through October 6, 2020 (11:59 pm EST) is $75
- Regular online registration from October 7 through November 5, 2020 (11:59 pm EDT) is $85
- Open pro is +$10 for each time period
- $5 off for all annual USA Cycling license holders
200 rider cap
Hosted by the gang at Go Nuts Bike Racing:
The TTC is once again hosting the Southeastern Trials Riders Association (STRA) Spring Splash but during the summer — June 27-28.
See their Spring Splash 2020 PDF flyer for all the details.
This year, there is NO onsite sign-up. You must register online via the STRA’s registration page here.
Please call us here at the TTC at 423-942-8688 to make your RV, Cabin, and Primitive Camping Reservations.
Canceled for 2020 due to COVID-19:
- Family Camp (June 29- July 1)
- East Coast Youth Nationals and Women’s Open (July 2-4)
- TDN Fundraiser Gate Trial (July 3)
- Invitational Teen Camp (July 5-9)
The safety of our workers, volunteers, and attendees always comes first.
With great disappointment, Trials Training Center has decided to postpone our April 4-5 Trials Training Days until further notice. The rescheduled date will be determined and posted later.
As many of you all know the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is becoming more widespread and has become a huge health risk. Not only is it a health risk but it has greatly affected travel and many of our riders and instructors cannot get here.
Please call 423-942-8688 with questions you may have.
Although Trials Training Days is postponed, the Trials Training Center will remain open to the public and continue to serve guests with cabins, RV sites, cove parking, and daily trials and enduro riding.