The TTC has been on hiatus from Instagram for a couple of light-years. But we’re excited to be back for 2021. Follow us!
Canceled for 2020 due to COVID-19:
- Family Camp (June 29- July 1)
- East Coast Youth Nationals and Women’s Open (July 2-4)
- TDN Fundraiser Gate Trial (July 3)
- Invitational Teen Camp (July 5-9)
The safety of our workers, volunteers, and attendees always comes first.
ATTN: COVE RIDERS & 4WD ENTHUSIASTS
The TTC Cove parking area will be temporarily closed from 8/12/19 to 8/20/19 for our biggest event of the year, the Tennessee Knockout Extreme Enduro (TKO).
We encourage you to come watch the TKO (it’s tons of fun), and we look forward to seeing you when we reopen the Cove Parking Area on 8/21/19!
Want the best Winter riding tip? Head South! We gathered a few riders together and went to the Trials Training Center in Sequatchie, TN to get some warm weather riding in. Slippery leaves and mud made for some tough sections, but a wet weekend in Tennessee beats riding in the snow any day!
Pat Smage, Aaron Thistle, Sam Fastle, Whitney Fastle, and Mitch Littlefield all had fun here at TTC last weekend. Watch this 5-minute video of their antics:
If you like this, then come out and ride! $20 a day for motorcycles, $10 a day for mountain bikes.
Looking for that special gift to give to your someone special for Christmas? Consider a gift certificate from the Trials Training Center!
Get a gift certificate for one of our TTC training packages web page or if you prefer, you can purchase a “dollar amount” certificate to use toward parts, riding gear or any of our instructional classes.
See this PDF flyer for more details:
We’ve got some updates and reminders for the 25th Annual 58K with the STRA coming up the on the weekend of October 28-29 here at TTC:
- There will be an Off-Road Class for enduro/cross country/trail motorcycles
- The Youth Class is Saturday-only and will be held after the adult competition and before the awards ceremony
- Online registration is available on the STRA website here
- For the Saturday Night Anniversary Dinner, register online here by noon on October 25, 2017 so we know how many will be eating with us
The updated flier (PDF) has these details and more:
And again, online registration for the competition and the anniversary dinner is available here: