A wide range of options are available for lodging and camping at the TTC motorcycle resort. Contact us for availability and to make reservations.
Our campground includes 8 log cabins for rent. These are equipped with electricity, heating and air conditioning. Each cabin has a small porch overlooking Dry Water Creek. Most of the year Dry Water Creek is dry… but during the wet season, you can enjoy the hum of the clear water running down the stream. Water and showers are available in the men’s and women’s bathhouses. Bring your sleeping bags, towels, and toiletries, and enjoy your stay at our beautiful Tennessee location.
Cabin rentals are $65/night for the smaller cabins (1 full-size bed + 2 twin beds) and $75/night for the larger (1 full-size bed + 4 twin beds).
Primitive camping is available for $25/night within the grassy fields below the lodge and within the wooded tent camping area near the bathhouses.
We also have 16 RV spaces available for $45/night. These include full hookups. (Prices may change for large events.) These include a 12′ wide by 60′ long (minimum) gravel pad. Four have 30-amp service.
- Speed Limit on TTC Property is 5MP
- No SxSs, Jeeps, or Four-wheelers allowed on TTC property!
- EVERYONE must sign release!
- DO NOT RIDE through camp sites or parking areas
- Please stay on drive when returning to your vehicle.
- NO MOTO on Downhill Trails. Marked with Blue paint.
- Quiet time on TTC Property is 10 Pm – 7 Am
- Keep noise level down and be mindful of neighbors
- Please keep trash off the ground and in trash cans at your cabin/campsite
- NO Glass bottles/containers allowed on TTC Property
- No Fires at Cabins/Campsites. Fire Pit located in front of bathhouses
- Children and pets must be supervised at all times!
- No Fireworks of any kind allowed at TTC!
Hotels: Numerous hotels are located within 15 miles from the TTC.
Kimball, TN (I-24 Exit 152)
- Super 8 423-837-7185
- Comfort Inn 423-837-2479
- America’s Best Value Inn 423-837-7933
- Holiday Inn Express 423-837-1500
- Hampton Inn 423-228-4270
All of the above hotels are Offering Discounted Rates for our Guests for big events – make sure you tell them you’re coming to stay at TTC!
Jasper, TN (I-24 Exit 155)
Quality Inn and Suites 423-942-6370
(I-24 Exit 174)
Baymont Inn and Suites 423-821-1090
Super 8 423-821-8880
Best Western 423-821-6840
Days Inn 423-821-6044
Knights Inn 423-821-2233
Hampton Inn 423-821-5500 No Pets
Holiday Inn Express 423-424-0125 No Pets
KOA Campground, I-50 Exit 17: 706-657-6815
Camp on the Lake, I-24 Exit 161: 423-942-4078
Hales Bar RV Park, I-24 Exit 161: 423-942-9000
Shellmound RV Resort, I-24 Exit 161: 423-942-9857
Marion County Park, I-24 Exit 161: 423-942-6653