This registration form is for pre-entry for the Family Youth Camp, all three rounds of the 2015 Youth Trials National Championship (east), and the Women’s Open Competition. Also use this form if a youth is attending only the family youth camp and not competing. After completing this page, you’ll be presented with payment options.
- All required information must be provided on this entry form. One form per entrant.
- AMA Membership Cards must be presented at the event (so please join prior to the event)
- Parent/Legal Guardian/Authorized Adult for the minor must remain present at all times during participation by the minor in any AMA sanctioned event. An authorized adult is an adult that has been given the authority by the parent or legal guardian to be responsible for the minor. This authority must be in writing, notarized and given to the organizer at registration. The parent, legal guardian or authorized adult must sign a minor release form at the event.
- Youth competitors must bring proof of age to the event.
- Pre-entry for all 3 rounds is payable by check or online and is due at the time of pre-registration. Tickets are required for admission to the site for all accompanying adults and children not pre-entered in the Youth Nationals or Women’s Open.
- Late Entry is $50/day ( THIS LATE FEE WILL BE ENFORCED )
- Deadline for pre-entry is 6/19/15. Requests for refund postmarked prior to 6/19 will be made in full. None thereafter.
- Riders must wear a suitable garment with name on back. All rider bikes must display a proper number plate, designating their name and class. All minder bikes must display “minder” and the rider’s name and class for whom they are minding.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED TO RIDE A MOTORIZED VEHICLE ON THE PREMISES. IF YOU ARE ON A MOTORIZED VEHICLE, YOU WILL HAVE ON A HELMET OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PARK YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS YOU RETURN WITH A HELMET.
NOTE: See the Youth Nationals & Women’s Open Supplemental Rules (2015 PDF) to determine which line/class the rider registering below will be riding.
Full Week (includes Family Camp, Camp Excursions, Competition fees and Bar-B-Que)
- Camp Rider/Competitor $230.00
- Camp Rider/Weekend Minder $185.00
- Camp Rider/Weekend Spectator $180.00
- Spectator (Adult) $ 80.00
- Spectator (under 12) $ 40.00
Weekend Competition ONLY (includes Competition Fees and Bar-B-Que)
- Competitor $ 90.00
- Minder $ 50.00
- Spectator (Adult) $ 40.00
- Spectator (under 12) $ 20.00
CAMP ONLY Sunday – Tuesday ONLY, includes Instructionals, Camp Excursions, Camp Games and Socials
- Rider $150.00
- Spectator (Adult) $80.00
- Spectator (Under 12) $40.00