- FAMILY YOUTH CAMP June 25-June 30
- Youth Open Class & ‘0’ line
- Women’s Advanced Class
- Women’s Expert Class rides ‘0’ Line
- Women’s competition is THREE DAYS
What’s a Family Youth Camp? It’s several days of family trials fun at the Trials Training Center prior to the Youth National and U.S. Women’s Open. Activities for the whole family are planned beginning on Monday June 26. Here’s a sample of what you can expect:
- Trials Schools with the PROs
- Riding and Non-riding Games
- Hayride to the Keener Farm
- Swimming Trips to Foster Falls
And much more! Make your plans now to attend.
Here are the PDFs:
We’ll have online ordering via PayPal available soon.
Thanks to Charlie Norling who stopped by the other day and took some photos while we were working on sections. You can see a few in the photo gallery.