Every year, the TTC is host to two events (4 days of competition) for the Southeastern Trials Riders Association (STRA) championship series. We call the spring event the Spring Splash and the fall event The 58k. For these events, spectators are welcome and admission is free. Helmets are required for anyone on a motorcycle. AMA and STRA membership is required to compete (STRA membership applications are available on site, please have your AMA membership already complete). Riders are welcome to come early or stay after for practice or training classes on our 670 acres of mountain terrain. See our Directions page for how to get here, our Accommodations page on where to stay, and our Contact Us pageif you need more info.
SPRING SPLASH 2012
For 2012, the Spring Splash (STRA Rounds 3 and 4) will be held on May 26th and 27th, with an Anniversary Ride on Monday, May 28th (Memorial Day). The Anniversary Ride will be a dual sport bike ride this year, leaving from the TTC on Monday morning at 9 A.M. Please remember that all of our times are CENTRAL time. Feel free to download/print out the Spring Splash 2012 flier(PDF).
- Cost : $30.00/ each day; $10.00 age 18 & under
- Start times : 11:00 noon on Sat.; 10:00 A.M. on Sunday
- Youth Trials at 4:30 PM on Sat.; 9AM on Sunday for $5.00 per day
- Signup: 10 AM Sat.; 9AM Sun.
- Trials for Christ service: 8:30 AM on Sunday -Meet at Pavilion
- Anniversary street bike ride: Monday, 9 am – Meet at Green Shop
- REMEMBER ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL TIME!